Kinetic Incubating Microplate Reader ELX808IULALXH
Kinetic Incubating Microplate Reader
1. Product information
Kinetic Incubating Microplate Reader Elx808 is a multifunctional kinetic reader designed for bacterial endotoxin assay, fungi (1,3)-ß-D-glucan assay and ELISA assays. The reader is a highly accurate, easy to use instrument for kinetic turbidimetric LAL/TAL assay, kinetic chromogenic LAL test and endpoint chromogenic LAL assay. Compare to kinetic incubating tube reader,the microplate reader is more efficient and is possible to be scaled up toautomatic performance.
2. Instrument parameters
- wavelength range of 340-900 nm, suitable for ultraviolet and visible light detection.
- 6 filter wheel, standard configuration with 5 filters (340,405, 450, 490 and 630 nm).
- temperature control range: room temperature+5℃ to 50℃
- standard curve linear correlation coefficient: |r|≥0.99
- assay repeatability: CV≤5%
- 96 tests per plate
3. Application range:
- Bacterial endotoxin (pyrogen) assay of drugs, vaccines, Water for Injection medical devices, infusion, transfusion related devices dialysate,dialysis water endotoxin testing cell suspension, cell culture media, cell culture related products recombinant protein, nucleic acid and other molecular biological products
-Endotoxin level monitoring during production: pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediate products, end product endotoxin daily monitoring.
-Clinical diagnostic of sepsis and invasive fungi disease:plasma, serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid endotoxin and (1,3)-beta-D-glucandetection.
Kinetic incubating microplate reader Elx808 for Endotoxin and ß-glucan detection
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order the LAL reagents endotoxin detection kit.
There is no minimal order volume required.
The price depends on the order quantity. We provide distributor discount for our partners.
Bioendo provide professional transport services for sophisticated instruments to make sure safety international transportation.
Kinetic microplate incubating reader +
Quantitative Lysate reagent +
Pyrogen free microplate +
Pyrogen free tips.